Kwasowa Grota Heroes VIIMight & Magic XHeroes III - Board GameHorn of the AbyssHistoria Światów MMSkarbiecCzat
Cmentarz jest opustoszały
Witaj Nieznajomy!
zaloguj się    załóż konto
Niebiańska Kuźnia  (WoG, HotA, VCMI)temat: Heroes III: Day of Reckoning
komnata: Niebiańska Kuźnia (WoG, HotA, VCMI)
strona: 1 - 2 - 3 ... 20 - 21 - 22 - 23

Droopy PW
19 marca, 16:05
Świetna praca i super mega ładnie wykonana jednostka bardzo podoba mi sie opcja dodania alternatyw jako nowej mechaniki do Herosów szapo Ba Panowie ! Naprawdę z całego serca kibicuje dodatkowi DoR.

FirePaladin PW
19 marca, 16:13
@Crystal Dragon

Good going! But yeah, the last one is tougher. I'll give a hint later.

@edeksumo

It's one of the very few human creature exceptions we are willing to make (there were indeed some debates about this inside the team, too), because adding a viking to a Norse town is pretty much just as obligatory as having elves in a nature town, or goblins in a barbarian town. There is no Norse without vikings, and vice-versa. And you can always opt to play only with the Nisse and Tomte instead. :)

edeksumo:
Heroes likes to break stereotypes
It doesn't, the game was made with 1999's stereotypes in mind. They might be different from the stereotypes of today, but they are still stereotypes, and DoR must respect them. Gregory Fulton shares such a sentiment as well (he was the one who designed H3's lineups, after all).
Edit: And debatably, a stereotype is broken because this Viking is part of a more divine, Magic-inclined town, rather than a Might barbarian town, so here you go.

The animations are always smooth at higher resolution and with double the frames.

@Droopy

Thank you!! Fun fact, but I actually made this creature almost exactly one year ago. I got the concrete idea in my head, so I just made it in half a week (well, there were subsequent tweaks with time, but it was 95% there, and humanoids are easier to make). The fact that the idea in my head was clear and concise is also why there are not enough changes for an evolution sheet to be made.

Crystal Dragon PW
19 marca, 17:07
Ok, as someone on HC pointed out, there is actually a squirrel in the corner of the map.

Fandor PW
19 marca, 19:26
FirePaladin I would like to make sure I understood your previous post correctly. If the alternative units are Tier 1 (or other units whose habitats are already built), then at the city selection stage we will decide which of them are to be built, but if we find new cities of this type, then we will decide during expansion what to choose? Will there also be a solution in the event that the opposing player develops the city with a habitat that we do not want, or if the habitat is already built, we will not be able to do anything with it?
Can you tell us in some way how you plan to solve the issue of cities, where their type and degree of expansion will be random? How will the game then decide what habitat will be built?

Xfing PW
19 marca, 19:45
Fandor:
FirePaladin I would like to make sure I understood your previous post correctly. If the alternative units are Tier 1 (or other units whose habitats are already built), then at the city selection stage we will decide which of them are to be built, but if we find new cities of this type, then we will decide during expansion what to choose? Will there also be a solution in the event that the opposing player develops the city with a habitat that we do not want, or if the habitat is already built, we will not be able to do anything with it?
Can you tell us in some way how you plan to solve the issue of cities, where their type and degree of expansion will be random? How will the game then decide what habitat will be built?

Mogę odpowiedzieć ja, będzie może trochę szybciej.

Ogólnie chodzi wyłącznie o fakt, że na niektórych mapach randomowe miasta są ustawione w taki sposób, żeby mieć siedliska 1. (a czasami i 2. poziomu) już wybudowane. Zależy to od ustawień mapy, ale przeważnie co najmniej poziom 1 jest wybudowany. Stąd też konieczność podjęcia decyzji które siedlisko 1. poziomu będzie w naszym startowym mieście przed rozpoczęciem mapy. Alternatywne jednostki będą na różnych poziomach w zależności od zamku, więc na mapach z randomowymi miastami nie będzie konieczności ich wyboru przed startem, bo nie będą od razu wybudowane, jedynym wyjątkiem może być poziom 2. W przeciwnym razie będziemy po prostu wybierać siedlisko na ekranie miasta. W przypadku map, gdzie startujemy z wszystkimi budowlami wybudowanymi w mieście, można będzie wybrać wszystkie alternatywne siedliska przed startem (o ile autor mapy nie zablokuje tej opcji).

Wybór siedliska jest na tę chwilę (i nic mi nie wiadomo o planach zmiany tego) permanentny i nieodwracalny, nie ma w planach mechaniki wyburzania siedlisk i zastępowania ich alternatywnymi. Jesteśmy jednak otwarci na feedback w kwestiach implementacji całej mechaniki

Fandor PW
19 marca, 20:25
Dzięki za szybką odpowiedź Xfing. Czyli dobrze zrozumiałem, jak ma to działać. Z jednej strony brak mechaniki burzenia wydaje się jak najbardziej sensowny, z drugiej na pewno będzie irytującym, gdy w trakcie odbijania miast typu naszego startowego, będą w nich nie takie jednostki jakie sobie wybraliśmy i nie będziemy mogli ich używać jako uzupełnienia (lub wręcz będziemy musieli dostosować się i skupić grę na tych innych jednostkach).

Na początku czytając posta, myślałem, że może planujecie jednak wprowadzić rozwiązanie polegające na wyborze jednostek alternatywnych przed rozpoczęciem mapy - wszystkie miasta danego typu oferowałyby tylko ten jeden typ jednostek na danym poziomie. To też mogłoby być ciekawe rozwiązanie. Byłoby też ciekawym smaczkiem, gdy pozostałe miasta podczas losowego generowania mogłyby mieć niespodziewany przez nas skład i na danej mapie zawsze grałoby się zupełnie inaczej, bo każdy typ miast miałoby wygenerowany inny line-up. Jednak to rozwiązanie pewnie ostatecznie zawodziłoby większość graczy chcących wypróbować więcej jednostek podczas jednego posiedzenia.

Kastore PW
19 marca, 20:37
FirePaladin:
It's one of the very few human creature exceptions we are willing to make
But why??? You already had Yukki Onna and High Elf (two similar-looking wizards btw.), they only have slightly whiter skin than usual.
It also isn't a Norse town, it's a snow town. Like literally every single creature's main theme is snow. If you take away the snow theme from this faction, there is nothing left. I believe that something more interesting could be drawn from Vori, such as (and I know it's debatable lorewise) time anomalies. It's just an idea, but wouldn't it be more interesting to have a time town with additional motif of snow, instead of another magic snow town with another dwarf, another elf (or enchanter) and another giant in the final tier?
FirePaladin:
It doesn't, the game was made with 1999's stereotypes in mind.
Like what stereotype is Conflux based on?

FirePaladin PW
19 marca, 20:55
@Kastore

It is good that you pointed out the Yuki-onna and High Elf being seemingly alike. In-game, it is very easy to distinguish the Yuki-onna due to their animation: half of their body is a snowstorm (and yes, just like in HotA and unlike in SoD, Idle animations play in DoR). But, if you think that their skin should be even more different (the Yukis are fairly bluish right now), then I can see to that. Keep in mind that the creature sprites have suffered changes ever since their reveal update, though (I would consider anything before the White Tiger to be outdated - even the White Tiger, it now has better armor shading that matches the H3 one).

If you have looked at the original H3 towns, most creatures are humanoids or half-humanoids. Not necessarily humans, though.

There are time motifs, among which the High Elf's ability. They predict the attack before it happens, using their oracular globe (which is canonically an elven invention, mentioned in certain H4 texts). The White Tiger has quick reflexes, which is a slight nod at the time motif. The Nisse are stargazers and astrologers, and time is important in astrology. In the Nisse update, I have hinted that there are also buildings which deal with time (even more obviously than the High Elf does), and then some of the abilities of higher tier creatures do as well. In fact, there is even a whole new mechanic unique to the Palace heroes, which deals with time. I can state the same about the campaign (albeit there, the time anomalies are mainly dealt with in terms of story)

As for Norse, well, there already is the Viking and Frost Giant in Palace, as well as the lack of Norse motifs in the original game, so this town must have such things, as there wouldn't be another town to cover them (in essence, it is best if H3 covers as many tropes as possible, because otherwise you end up with a RPG town). I suppose it is not wonder that the Valkyrie is part of the town (she has been shown in the CDA magazine), and she is Norse, but there is yet another creature with a Norse interpretation to it (it has not been shown yet, but I have mentioned that I worked on it, over Heroes Community). Besides, who is to say that, for example, Rampart is only a celtic town? Centaurs are certainly not from celtic myths, as aren't dendroids, but the general atmosphere still matches, and the town can be used flexibly in storytelling.

Conflux is a somewhat more unique one, but the rest of the towns much more strictly respect stereotypes. Debatably, you could think of it as a town of mages subduing the elements, but it's not really just that. Admittedly, I recall an interview taken by someone on Discord, in which Gregory Fulton stated that he kind of just liked the idea of having an elemental town.

Edit: Feel free to talk in Polish with me, I am replying in English only not to burden someone with the matter of manual translation.

Edit 2: Vori is a frozen island, so, obviously, at least some of the creatures of a town that would represent it would have a connection with their natural habitat. Not only, but we have to look outside the lore as well, as I have mentioned in the article.

19 marca, 21:28
Cytat:
Z jednej strony brak mechaniki burzenia wydaje się jak najbardziej sensowny, z drugiej na pewno będzie irytującym, gdy w trakcie odbijania miast typu naszego startowego, będą w nich nie takie jednostki jakie sobie wybraliśmy i nie będziemy mogli ich używać jako uzupełnienia

Wydaje mi się, że najsensowniej rozwiązać ten problem, jest dołączenie do gry odmiany Fortu na Wzgórzu (albo jakiegoś artefaktu), który by przemieniał za free bądź grosze alternatywne jednostki w odpowiedniki. Trochę zachodu by z tym było, jak odwiedzanie co tydzień młynów, ale po to są scouci i chainowanie.

Xfing PW
19 marca, 22:03
To prawda że H3 nie łamie stereotypów, miasta H3 są wyraźnie i zupełnie celowo zaprojektowane w taki sposób, żeby zebrać do kupy najbardziej generyczne możliwe wersje stworów z D&D. Celem tego jest to, żeby miasta funkcjonowały zarówno wewnątrz uniwersum M&M, jak i w kompletnie oderwanych od niego historiach fantasy, które każdy może sobie tworzyć w edytorze. I właśnie dzięki temu, że jednostki wydają się mało idiosynkratyczne, robienie tego jest łatwiejsze w H3 niż w którejkolwiek np grze Ubisoftu

Fandor PW
19 marca, 23:42
Wydaje mi się, że największą siłą H3 zawsze było to, że z jednej strony korzystało z możliwie najbardziej generycznych stworzeń fantasy, z drugiej unikało jak mogło trzymania się jednego tropu - w obrębie jednej nacji jednostki, bohaterowie czy architektura zazwyczaj są z innej parafii w sensie innej mitologii, innego okresu historycznego, innego pochodzenia popkulturowego czy geograficznego. Z trzeciej strony jednak, po zebraniu tego wszystkiego do kupy, znaleziono temu jakiś wspólny mianownik czy to za pomocą kolorów czy uzbrojenia, strojów etc.

Więc na pewno tutaj ogromną wadą Palace może być umieszczenie w jednym mieście Wikingów, Walkirii i Gigantów.
Muszę się także zgodzić z Kastorem, że faktycznie Wiking, Elf i Śnieżna Panna wspólnie nadają bardzo humanistycznego kształtu całej frakcji. Zdaje sobie sprawę, że w H3 większość jednostek jest mniej lub bardziej humanoidalna, ale na pewno kluczem tutaj ta humanoidalność z jakimiś udziwnieniami, nikt nie widzi w rogatym demonie czy czarcie podobieństw z ludźmi, tak samo krasnoludy czy centaury dostatecznie się wyróżniają. W zaprezentowanych do tej pory jednostkach tego nie widzę, co nie oznacza, że może jakby bardziej zróżnicować ich modele nie dałoby się osiągnąć podobnego efektu. Ja osobiście na pewno przez Sanctuary w H6 jestem dość mocno uczulony na zapożyczenia z mitologii japońskiej w takiej formie, zarówno w kwestii nazewnictwa jak i samych tych jednostek, które wydają mi się akurat dość mało oryginalne. Ale też ja podtrzymuje założenie, że miasto ma się na 1 miejscu podobać jego Twórcom, więc jeżeli ekipa chce połączyć w nim takie wątki i każdemu jej członkowi na tym zależy, to mi nic do tego.

Wydaje mi się, że Twoja propozycja Avatarze jest zupełnie bez sensu. W wielu miastach alternatywne jednostki mogą być skrajnie różne i takie podmiany 1:1 i to za niewielką sumę ciężkie by były do uzasadnienia fabularnego, wydawało by się to sztuczne, a jednocześnie jeżeli byłoby daleko to jednak dużo bardziej by to denerwowało niż dawało przyjemność z tych podmian. Co prawda, jako alternatywne rozwiązanie zaproponowałbym stworzenie takiego budynku specjalnego w każdym mieście, ale to chyba także trochę by zburzyło koncepcję - po co w ogóle wybór, jeżeli i tak moglibyśmy za pomocą budynku konwertować te jednostki jak nam się żywnie podoba. Chociaż muszę przyznać, że z perspektywy dołączania do nas jednostek neutralnych poprzez dyplomację czy po prostu taką decyzję naszych przeciwników, jakiś taki wytrych wydawałby się cenny, żeby nie skończyć z dużą liczbą jednostek z naszego miasta, których nie chcemy, bo postawiliśmy na ich alternatywę.

FirePaladin PW
20 marca, 01:06
Fandor:
Wydaje mi się, że największą siłą H3 zawsze było to, że z jednej strony korzystało z możliwie najbardziej generycznych stworzeń fantasy, z drugiej unikało jak mogło trzymania się jednego tropu - w obrębie jednej nacji jednostki, bohaterowie czy architektura zazwyczaj są z innej parafii w sensie innej mitologii, innego okresu historycznego, innego pochodzenia popkulturowego czy geograficznego. Z trzeciej strony jednak, po zebraniu tego wszystkiego do kupy, znaleziono temu jakiś wspólny mianownik czy to za pomocą kolorów czy uzbrojenia, strojów etc.

And here, I do not see how the Palace town does not fulfill this: simply just three creatures out of 8+ are purely Norse/viking, whereas the rest are either more vague, simply Northern, Asian, or a mix of these. It was stated several times that Chinese and viking/Norse aspects are mixed in together to various extents, just like the original towns did with multiple real-life cultures. Of course, however, I cannot place any blame, for the total extent of the content has not been shown to the public, as hasn't been the full town screen with all buildings built (and especially on the right, the Chinese flair is much more noticeable in a fully built town). And, well, if you check the teaser Frost Giant, there is some interesting stuff you can notice about the blend of visual inspirations - the same inspirations also carry on to the remade model (and are partly visible in the creature icon you can see in the screenshot above, albeit they might not be obvious enough without knowing what you're looking at).

It is what it is about humanoids. This is simply the best lineup that could be achieved by keeping all aspects in mind, from the obvious Chinese inspiration that is a result of the Azure Dragons and White Tigers (among others, like Yeti, as a byproduct of Chinese ideas and their presence next to Frost Giants in MM9), to the prevalence of semi-elemental creatures, as well as various Norse nods all-around, such as the barbarians of Vori, the Valkyries in H5NWC's Barbarian town, the MM9 Wyrdes, Star Trek's Vori (surprisingly), themes surrounding manipulation of time and fate (also important in Chinese astrology and Norse beliefs) and so on. At the very least, I can say that the last, not revealed creature is a beast.

Edit: and here I thought that the Tomte would have been the most controversial T1, not the less festive Viking. Well, I am glad that they are alternates then, heh.

The Yuki-onna is just a convenient backwards reference to the H6 creature, as well as to the Ice Princess from MM1.... who, yet again, ties into the various motifs related to time and destiny. It is difficult to imagine another creature that's known well enough taking her place. And she's much more distinct inside the game, where her lower half is an animated snowstorm. I can, however, understand the aversion towards her and using such a "weird" non-English name, but at least this might make H3 more popular in Japan, especially if posting the "Yuki the Rock" renders.

And I am happy that we can hold a polite conversation and respect each other, since you mentioned that at the end of the day, it is the creators' own creation and that they have the last say (and I respect that at HotA as well, even if I might disagree with this or that - and the people and me still play the mod, because it's generally high quality in more aspects, especially visuals). Indeed, it is best if you work on something you really love. Which reminds me of the new Palace fort controversy that took place in the team (yes, we changed it after the CDA article, and it is visible in the town icon).... but well, for now, I am not allowed to talk too much about development specifics, but later on, with approval, I might be able to share plenty of stories as well as older, intermediary material (there are, unironically, 500+ development screenshots only for the Palace town screen itself, and several scrapped building designs and models - around 4 for the Mage Guild, out of which 3 were fully modeled). Well, maybe I talked too much about this, I for one absolutely love to see all of this material which was WIP, scrapped etc. (for HotA, too, but with Docent Picolan, may he rest in peace, not handling the PR, my hopes are low).

Kastore PW
20 marca, 01:57
Writing in English doesn't bother me at all.
This is truly the last thing on my part, because I don't want to drag out the discussion.

I understand that it is a Nordic-Chinese faction, but what binds these aspects together? In my opinion, it is simply snow. I would have never guessed that the preamptive shot comes from predicting the future and casting buffs on your units from fate manipulation. I would rather think that the elf simply sees in his sphere what the opponent is doing.

Fandor PW
20 marca, 02:32
Zapewne zanim będziemy mogli w pełni dokończyć tę dyskusję, będziemy musieli poczekać na pełny ekran miasta, bohaterów i ujawnienie całego line-upu. Niemniej, jak dla mnie 3 czy nawet 2 jednostki z jednego kręgu kulturowego czy mitologii to już zbyt dużo, chociaż zdaje sobie sprawę, że to moja osobista preferencja i wiele osób może wyrazić wręcz radość, że dla nich w końcu miasta staną się bardziej spójne. Oczywiście wiem, że twórcy H3 nie raz sami zestawiali zbyt dużo rzeczy jednego pochodzenia (jak chociażby Minotaury, Meduzy i Harpie w Dungeon), ale nigdy nic nie stoi na przeszkodzie, aby w tym aspekcie twórcy modyfikacji byli lepsi od twórców gry (nie wymagam tego od nich, nie mam prawa, ale zawsze mnie cieszy gdy w takich aspektach narzucają sobie wyższe standardy tak jak to robią w wypadku samej jakości wykonania czy zgodności fabularnej).

FirePaladin PW
20 marca, 02:50
@Kastore

Well, "magical winterland" is a trope in itself, which has not appeared in H3 yet, and there are various creatures which would conveniently fit together with it, like the Yeti (don't tell me that the Yeti and White Tigers belong in Tower, because it, too, is on Snow). So yes, snow is a major factor in keeping the town together, but it is not the only such aspect, it serves more as a binder (but I'll keep it at this, before I write the nth essay).

But if having a terrain bind towns is boring and does not fit H3, then Rampart must be a boring town because it's a "forest town", with living trees, wood elves, and unicorns and pegasi. A connection with the native terrain, is, for some of the towns, an important aspect. Rampart couldn't have had dendroids and unicorns and others if it was in a rocky place (in essence, the forest binds at least half of them together), just like Fortress would have been odd on any other terrain (debatably, an arid place could have still fit the lizards, instead of Swamp). But I guess H3 towns are boring, then.
Otherwise, there are personal tastes and all, and I shouldn't mingle with that. Not every little reference will be noticed by everyone, just as it hasn't been the case in the original game, either. But I think it'd be better not to say more about Palace's time manipulation motif beyond what I already implied and mentioned, anyway. Everything in its own time.

@Fandor

True, which is why at first I was opposed to even writing updates and sharing stuff before we were fully ready to reveal most of it at once, because then you wouldn't have awkward situations like this one :spazz:. H3 was developed in a certain way, and DoR must respect that, even if it has creatures from multiple mythologies put together. Expressively avoiding putting creatures from the same mythology or background in one town is counterproductive and does not serve the flexibility of storytelling and covering tropes to match H3. But I understand your sentiment, and, for better or worse, the chosen direction requires that, just like Dungeon did (thankfully, these two seem to be exceptions, if I am looking at the other tropes.... ehm, there is also Oasis, which is a cool town....).

Edit: Oh, an "Asian" (samurai + meditation, enlightenment?) town would also require mixing up Japanese and Korean creatures (maybe some Chinese ones, too, but then the line between, say, Japanese and Chinese mythology can get quite thin, especially at dragons). Though I can say that's not really a priority for DoR, at least.

Kastore PW
20 marca, 04:21
FirePaladin:
But if having a terrain bind towns is boring and does not fit H3, then Rampart must be a boring town because it's a "forest town"
Okay, one more time so that my argument is well understood.

I have marked in red the units that may but don't have to be in the forest area. Unicorn is debatable.
In Fortress creatures that don't have to inhabit the swamp are: gnolls, reptilians, basilisks, gorgons, wyverns and hydras. Serpent flies are debatable.

In Palace if I would have to mark every creature that may but don't have to be in the snow area I would have to mark none. Tomte must be on snow, vikings must be on snow, yuki-onna too, white tigers too, high elves are debatable, but lorewise they should, valkyries are debatable, but also they kinda should, yetis must be on snow (I don't know if it's a neutral or not) and ice giants must inhabit snow areas too.

If there is an idea for this faction it is overshadowed by the snow motif.

Xfing PW
20 marca, 08:45
Kastore:
creatures that don't have to inhabit the swamp

Wiem że offtop ale właśnie mi tym tekstem przypomniałeś sławetnego Baronusa i jego "Goblins in Deyja? MM7 unfinished game!' xDDDD

A co do nieangielskich nazw jednostek to sam dość dobrze to rozumiem, nie byłem nigdy wielkim fanem "haspid", albo tym bardziej mongolskiego "olgoi-khorkhoi", które przy okazji brzmi fonetycznie bardzo rosyjsko. Zupełnie jakby nie mogli byli nazwać tych jednostek kolejno "sea wyrm" i "death worm" albo coś. Jednak japoński mi tak nie przeszkadza, ponieważ to ładny język i brzmi uniwersalnie w każdym kontekście

J. M. Sower PW
20 marca, 10:09
Mam wrażenie, że każdy z wymienionych tu argumentów przeciwko nordyckim klimatom albo przeciw humanoidalnej istocie równie dobrze można skierować przeciwko jakiejś frakcji oryginalnej. I można sobie mówić że fani mogą spróbować zrobić coś lepiej niż NWC, ale przyjdźcie z kompletnym projektem miasta zadowalającym wielu ludzi, a nie tylko wasze prywatne upodobania i wtedy możemy podyskutować. :D

A tak w ogóle to Nordyckie i dalekowschodnie motywy nie są naszą fanaberią. Poczytajcie przecież opisy zaprezentowanych dotąd jednostek. Jest tam masa uzasadnień odnoszących się do tego co wiemy z oryginalnego lore.

No i jeśli chodzi o humanoidy to takie czyste są tylko dwa, z czego wiking jest alternatywą, a lodowy elf po prostu musi być w mieście lodowych elfów. xD Reszta jednostek mająca humanoidalne sylwetki jest albo w połowie duchami albo nie są po prostu ludźmi z innym kolorem skóry.

Warmonger PW
20 marca, 13:34
Cytat:
Ale starczy o samej mechanice - ta zostanie szerzej opisana w przyszłym updejcie.
Innymi słowy, Wiking jest alternatywną jednostką Pałacu poziomu pierwszego, możliwą do wyboru zamiast Nisse. Owszem, można dokonać tego wyboru przed rozpoczęciem gry na mapach, gdzie siedlisko T1 jest od razu zbudowane, bez konieczności uciekania się do śmiesznych pop-upów. Zamiast tego funkcja jest integralną częścią menu wyboru mapy, razem z pozostałymi opcjami startowymi typu wybór miasta/bohatera.
To bardzo ciekawy pomysł. Ale nadal pozostaje kilka wątpliwości:
- Co z mapami z oryginalnej gry?
- Co z miastami losowymi / na mapach losowych, które mają domyślne wybudowane siedlisko 1. poziomu?

Xfing PW
20 marca, 14:58
Warmonger:
To bardzo ciekawy pomysł. Ale nadal pozostaje kilka wątpliwości:
- Co z mapami z oryginalnej gry?

Dobre pytanie. Wsteczna kompatybilność jest zawsze problemem. Ważne jest zachować zamierzoną przez twórcę mapy rozgrywkę - zwłaszcza jeśli to mapa fabularna i polega na obsadach miast w oryginalnej formie. Ale w takiej sytuacji, jeśli zależy nam na autentyczności doświadczenia, należało będzie po prostu wybrać oryginalne jednostki gdziekolwiek ten wybór się pojawi. Na pewno nie chcemy przeładować interfejsu mnóstwem guzików i opcji, więc pierwotna implementacja powininna tu chyba wystarczyć.

Warmonger:
- Co z miastami losowymi / na mapach losowych, które mają domyślne wybudowane siedlisko 1. poziomu?

No właśnie na takich mapach ta mechanika wyboru będzie najbardziej relewantna. Tzn na losowo generowanych, ale też ręcznie zrobionych konkretnie pod zbalansowany multiplayer, gdzie miasta są albo losowe, albo z domyślnymi ustawieniami. A jeśli pamiętam to domyślne ustawienia oznaczają siedlisko 1. poziomu już wybudowane.
strona: 1 - 2 - 3 ... 20 - 21 - 22 - 23
temat: Heroes III: Day of Reckoning