Kwasowa Grota Heroes VIIMight & Magic XHeroes III - Board GameHorn of the AbyssHistoria Światów MMSkarbiecCzat
Cmentarz jest opustoszały
Witaj Nieznajomy!
zaloguj się    załóż konto
Niebiańska Kuźnia  (WoG, HotA, VCMI)temat: [ERA/dodatek] The Succession Wars
komnata: Niebiańska Kuźnia (WoG, HotA, VCMI)
strona: 1 - 2 - 3 ... 34 - 35 - 36 ... 49 - 50 - 51

Kammer PW
22 grudnia 2015, 16:06
Darki mądrze prawi. Dostaje ode mnie i od Lulu po +1.

Drwal PW
22 grudnia 2015, 17:06
Najlepiej by dostać i jedno i drugie (no co, Święta idą :P). Cieszy, że projekt się rozwija - zdążyłem już o nim zapomnieć. Jedynie szkoda, że będzie to wciąż niepełna wersja, no ale nie będę ocenić moda przed premierą.

Orzie PW
7 lutego 2016, 15:11
The project team wishes all of you happy 2016 and keeps up the work. As many of you could notice, the amount of work required for a _really_playable_ beta release is enormously large, but we ask you to be patient and not forget that the major hope for Heroes 2 legacy is still alive and kicking. The work is continued on a free basis, and we still need time, despite we get a lot of help from the teams of Heroes Of Might & Magic III: Horn Of The Abyss and Heroes Might and Magic III In the Wake of Gods.

Don't forget about our new official forum, which is located at FORUMS OF ENROTH and is working in a stable mode. Public interest and community spirit is one of the most important things which turn the wheels in the right direction.

The release date is to be announced, but we plan to use the following several months to our advantage. Yes, we all want to play the game as well as you. Praise Enroth!

Orzie PW
15 marca 2016, 09:39
The compatibility with the HD Mod by baratorch has always been one of the hot topics on our info sources. Here is the result of the work towards this direction: the additional interface elements complement to the overall graphic style, which saves the atmosphere and allows the player to get full pleasure from the gaming process. Yet, the HD+ functionality will most probably be inaccessible because of technical reasons.

http://i.imgur.com/6QszoHx.png

15 marca 2016, 10:20
This is rude :P We're dying waiting for final release and you stab us over and over these beautifull screens ;)

Popcioslav PW
16 marca 2016, 17:54
This is just getting better and better with every screenshot.

Heroes 2 and 4 were always my favorite so I cannot wait for this mod to hit new public update.

Dark Dragon PW
17 marca 2016, 23:06
What is left to do? How much work? Do you aim this year?

Orzie PW
18 marca 2016, 06:12
We cannot promise anything, but it would be cool to have something playable in May.

Drwal PW
1 kwietnia 2016, 13:09
Nowe screeny:

Tak to się podoba, że chciałoby się zadać pytanie - "Kiedy?".

thunderlord PW
1 kwietnia 2016, 13:23
Trzeci screen po prostu wymiata.

zmudziak22 PW
2 kwietnia 2016, 11:01
Nie pomylisz się bo zamki z H1 i H2 są całkowicie inne. W H1 każde miasto podobne tło oraz umiejscowienie budynków podstawowych.

Popcioslav PW
4 kwietnia 2016, 15:09

I see you there Mr. X~

Rok PW
6 kwietnia 2016, 16:05
To jest piękne. Oby ten projekt nie upadł, bo goście robią niesamowitą pracę!

Prince_Kassad PW
23 kwietnia 2016, 01:27
Why peasants dont have upgrade in your screens?

When this awesome mod release?

And last one, this version need WoG ERA?

PS. Sorry for my very bad english :/

Drwal PW
21 maja 2016, 20:56
Wincyj nowych screenów:

Drwal PW
29 maja 2016, 20:25
Kolejna ciekawa grafika promocyjna:

Drwal PW
13 października 2016, 12:08

Zwróćcie uwagę na ikonki obok map. Nie są przypadkowe - związane są z częścią Heroes, z której pochodzi dana mapa.

O kolejnych nowościach będziemy poinformowani po 28 października.

Hieronim PW
14 października 2016, 11:14
Ale ten projekt jest świetny! Kawał dobrej roboty, zwłaszcza że Heroes II to moja ulubiona część po III :')

Fandor PW
20 października 2016, 10:14
Wielki szacun dla twórców za odtwarzanie map z H1-3. W sumie, czy takie mapy będą działać na H3 bez moda? Jeżeli będzie to tylko kwestia grafiki to większość rzeczy powinno być zastąpione grafiką H3, oczywiście rozumiem, że jednostki, jakieś budynki specjalne i inne dodatki moda mogą nie działać ale zdaje mi się, że niedużo tego będzie.

Orzie PW
6 listopada 2016, 14:41
Fandor, no, maps like these will not work with classic Heroes 3 because almost all of the objects are placed manually. However, it is still possible to use the map terrains and (probably) some of the objects to make a reverse conversion, but their grid position is likely to be placed incorrectly.

There is a small selection of H2-to-H3 map conversions which can be found around the Internet.
strona: 1 - 2 - 3 ... 34 - 35 - 36 ... 49 - 50 - 51
temat: [ERA/dodatek] The Succession Wars