Kwasowa Grota Heroes VIIMight & Magic XHeroes III - Board GameHorn of the AbyssHistoria Światów MMSkarbiecCzat
Cmentarz jest opustoszały
Witaj Nieznajomy!
zaloguj się    załóż konto
Niebiańska Kuźnia  (WoG, HotA, VCMI)temat: [ERA/dodatek] The Succession Wars
komnata: Niebiańska Kuźnia (WoG, HotA, VCMI)
strona: 1 - 2 - 3 ... 30 - 31 - 32 ... 49 - 50 - 51

Orzie PW
5 lutego 2015, 20:44
For what purpose? They are changed every day. :)

Anyway, a VCMI port can (and should) exist in future. Let's hope that the mod will be finished just in time VCMI will be more or less functional.

Orzie PW
6 lutego 2015, 19:22
Now we present the new artifact system to be included in the next mod release.

The main point of this system is its hybrid approach, where we can see H3 character doll and a somewhat modified version of H2 backpack, now represented by 6 Miscellaneous slots. Any artifact is available to be put in the Misc slot, and certain artifacts also have their "official" places on the character doll.

Note that H2 artifacts don't follow the H3 artifact system where Breastplates give Spell Power and Helmets give Knowledge. Also, it is notable that this hybrid system is intended to allow players to devise more complex strategic builds for different game situations.

A new video is being prepared for the mod official YouTube channel showing the new artifact system in action.

AmiDaDeer PW
6 lutego 2015, 21:08
Looks very nice. And nicely thought out, I have to admit. Great job.

TopFunny525 PW
6 lutego 2015, 22:08
Great job with the artifacts. BTW. How much time do we need to wait till the new version of the mod will be released with these changes that you presented?

Orzie PW
7 lutego 2015, 06:45
The v0.8 beta is to be released in 2015 regardless of the made progress. And it's not gonna be 31th of December, I hope.

The artifact system is already implemented along with the cursed artifacts.

Górski PW
7 lutego 2015, 17:02
Why I can't activate Succesion War mod in ERA manager?

krasnolud99 PW
7 lutego 2015, 18:16
When you planned first version of this mod? This question is to Orzie.

Desper PW
7 lutego 2015, 18:32
Zastanawia mnie ścieżka dźwiękowa tego modu. Te tematy muzyczne są bardzo dobre. Nie pamiętam jednak czy to są utwory z drugiej części Heroesów? Niestety dawno nie grałem w dwójkę i już nie pamiętam jak brzmiały (jedyne co pamiętam to fajny efekt gdy zbliżało się do siedliska meduz) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKcuIaOeisA

Serd PW
7 lutego 2015, 18:47
Tak, to są utwory z Heroes 2.

Orzie PW
7 lutego 2015, 19:32
>When you planned first version of this mod? This question is to Orzie.

I guess you mean the next version. It is to be released in 2015.

Orzie PW
7 lutego 2015, 21:06
A top quality artist called Ashirox has allowed us to use his magnificent Heroes 2 fan art in the mod as backgrounds. We are really excited to see them in the game.

Go check Ashirox's links immediately!

Ashirox's SC2TV Profile
Ashirox's DeviantArt Page

Dark Dragon PW
7 lutego 2015, 21:16
Backgrounds in menu?

Mad Hatter PW
7 lutego 2015, 21:20
Just beautiful.
I've seen his work but I never imagined to add this to the game.

Orzie PW
7 lutego 2015, 21:33
Perhaps singleplayer menu, or general loading screens. We will have to decide, both options have their advantages and disadvantages.

Well yes, I also was tracking Ashirox's work for a long time, and he has proven to be the best Heroes 2 fan artist, but thanks to Kivo I got an idea to write him a proposition (fortunately we are from the same country and Ashirox appreciates our work as well as we appreciate his).

Serd PW
7 lutego 2015, 22:09
Beautiful images!
But... Have a look at this one: http://ashirox.deviantart.com/art/Necropolis-promo-506106109

Is Heroes2 HD coming?

Dark Dragon PW
7 lutego 2015, 22:17
Cytat:
Is Heroes2 HD coming?

Już to u nas postowałem. Nie wiem czy pytanie było na poważnie, ale dla pewności - to tylko satyra na edycję HD H3 :P.

Serd PW
7 lutego 2015, 22:20
A to szkoda... H2 z taką grafiką byłoby naprawdę świetne...

Orzie PW
6 marca 2015, 17:09
A work-in-progress townscreen of the desert faction. No 2D treatment and texturing yet. Some buildings are to be changed or removed.

Dark Dragon PW
6 marca 2015, 17:15
Decent work done here, I'm looking forward to see final version.

Shin0bi PW
6 marca 2015, 17:20
Decent? I'd say amazing.
strona: 1 - 2 - 3 ... 30 - 31 - 32 ... 49 - 50 - 51
temat: [ERA/dodatek] The Succession Wars