Kwasowa Grota Heroes VIIMight & Magic XHeroes III - Board GameHorn of the AbyssHistoria Światów MMSkarbiecCzat
Po cmentarzu włóczy się:
   Kuririn
Witaj Nieznajomy!
zaloguj się    załóż konto
Niebiańska Kuźnia  (WoG, HotA, VCMI)temat: [ERA/dodatek] The Succession Wars
komnata: Niebiańska Kuźnia (WoG, HotA, VCMI)
strona: 1 - 2 - 3 ... 25 - 26 - 27 ... 49 - 50 - 51

Dark Dragon PW
14 maja 2014, 07:26
It looks just perfect! Good job :).

Degraf PW
14 maja 2014, 07:26
Yea! Smok have great portrait! Perfectly for hero campaign :)

Orzie PW
14 maja 2014, 08:06
Thanks! She will be an ordinary hero, but will have a nice spec and I think we will be able to distinguish her image among other Witches in the story of new campaigns and probably artworks. We already have 3 such witches with the most notable faces, and I guess I will be able to post them here later :)

CRW PW
15 maja 2014, 14:41
This is by far the best portrait from those already presented. I can't wait.

Orzie PW
15 maja 2014, 19:35
Not so many of the portraits ever presented were 100% complete, so don't worry. I think we will be able to show much more good graphics in future.

Orzie PW
27 maja 2014, 16:56
The upcoming changes to the game interface for the next version of The Succession Wars Mod will also concern the battle screen.
New button design, new background texture and revised panels will improve the gaming impressions. Work in progress.

Orzie PW
31 maja 2014, 18:05
Today we are able to announce the new concept of the Witch hero on the adventure map.
Now it's not a frankenstein of a Sorceress, but a fully original concept which will await you in the next version of The Succession Wars Mod.

Credit goes to the Polish user Uhm, who provided us with this brilliant concept.

AmiDaDeer PW
31 maja 2014, 18:19
Uhm? Nice nick. But definitely a nice Witch!

Orzie PW
31 maja 2014, 18:24
I guess he can choose any nick he wants, even 'I hate The SW Mod' as long as he provides us with his awesome art ;D

Orzie PW
12 czerwca 2014, 18:28
We have been working on some new designs for Garrisons lately.
As you can see, we have decided to revise the classic vertical form, to make it more straight. This will allow us to create many interactive and non-interactive elements like walls, gates and towers, which could be used for custom maps, making them looking much more interesting and original.

And yeah, don't you notice something familiar in them? :)

AmiDaDeer PW
12 czerwca 2014, 18:44
Go Wizard, go Wizard, go!

TopFunny525 PW
13 czerwca 2014, 21:07
The new garrison look reminds me of order town in Heroes IV actually :P.

Orzie PW
27 czerwca 2014, 19:58
The players of Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven definitely remember these creatures they met on the west of Enroth in the Tomb of VARN. The next version of Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars Mod will provide an opportunity to meet them once again under a bit different circumstances.

Hayven PW
27 czerwca 2014, 20:16
FANTASTIC!

Though I'd like to see them in a kind of VARN town (or Forge :P), it's great even if they're neutral creatures of 5th-6th level ;)

Orzie PW
27 czerwca 2014, 20:19
They will be included in our new desert faction - the Gipsy (spellcasters of Dragonsand Desert).

TopFunny525 PW
28 czerwca 2014, 12:01
Great work! Pretty good convert IMO ^^. Keep it up :).

EDIT :

To Hobb

Umiem dobrze pisać po angielsku, aczkolwiek się śpieszyłem rano i wyszło jak wyszło. Innymi słowy Mea Culpa.
HobbitHobbitSkoro nie umiesz dobrze pisać po angielsku, możesz też odpisywać po polsku - nikt Ci nie broni. :P

Daractive PW
28 czerwca 2014, 12:58
Jednostka świetna, choć sceptycznie odnoszę się do pomysłu umieszczania jednostki Starożytnych w mieście pustynnych nomadów (bo tym jeśli mnie pamięć nie myli jest to miasto).

Crystal Dragon PW
28 czerwca 2014, 18:55
Cytat:
Jednostka świetna, choć sceptycznie odnoszę się do pomysłu umieszczania jednostki Starożytnych w mieście pustynnych nomadów (bo tym jeśli mnie pamięć nie myli jest to miasto).

Ja się z tym nie zgodzę. Nomadzi mogli ją odnaleźć owe stworzonko i w jakiś sposób (tu trzeba wykombinować jak) nauczyli się je tworzyć. Warto bo wyglądem stworek świetnie komponuje się z klimatem miasta ( dlaczego właściwie wygląda jak Anubis?:P).

To Orzie:
Very good job friend.

Oraz wtam Daractiva i Orziego.
And i say hello to Daractive and Orzie.

AmiDaDeer PW
28 czerwca 2014, 19:53
Crystal Dragon:
Nomadzi mogli ją odnaleźć owe stworzonko i w jakiś sposób (tu trzeba wykombinować jak) nauczyli się je tworzyć.
Czy przypadkiem strażnicy VARN to nie jest coś w rodzaju robotów/golemów?

Kastore PW
28 czerwca 2014, 20:31
Daractive:
Jednostka świetna, choć sceptycznie odnoszę się do pomysłu umieszczania jednostki Starożytnych w mieście pustynnych nomadów
Tak samo sceptycznie odnosisz się do jednostki Starożytnych (na 99%) w Zamku?
Notabene teksty z kampanii traktujące o ich pochodzeniu sprowadzają się jedynie do zdania "Są, bo tak."
Hobbit:
Czy przypadkiem strażnicy VARN to nie jest coś w rodzaju robotów/golemów?
Byłbym raczej za wersją sztucznych tworów organicznych.
strona: 1 - 2 - 3 ... 25 - 26 - 27 ... 49 - 50 - 51
temat: [ERA/dodatek] The Succession Wars