Kwasowa Grota Heroes VIIMight & Magic XHeroes III - Board GameHorn of the AbyssHistoria Światów MMSkarbiecCzat
Cmentarz jest opustoszały
Witaj Nieznajomy!
zaloguj się    załóż konto
Mroczna Świątynia (Heroes Online, Clash of Heroes)temat: klon Arcomage?
komnata: Mroczna Świątynia (Heroes Online, Clash of Heroes)

Solmyr PW
14 czerwca 2007, 16:56
Oto link do gry online na CDA:
http://www.cda.pl/gry-online/3/castle.php
Gra bardzo przypomina Acromage w kwestii technicznej, np.: 3 "surowce", czyli klejnoty, kamienie i potwory, sposób ich wytwarzania i cały w ogóle system; tylko karty róznią się trochę od tych z MM

P.S. Jeśli ten temat lub nawet jakiś post o tej grze pojawił się na Forum Kwasowej Groty, to z góry przepraszam i proszę o usunięcie tego tematu.

Pozdrawiam
Solmyr

Cichy PW
14 czerwca 2007, 17:10
Istnieje już podobny temat (Klony HoMM), ale dotyczy TYLKO HoMM.

Alamar PW
14 czerwca 2007, 17:53
Gwoli ścisłości, to sprawdź ten link.

Sheensherr PW
14 czerwca 2007, 19:21
Wszystko spoko, tylko że ten topic powinien być w Mrocznej światyni ;)

Dark Dragon PW
7 grudnia 2011, 08:00
ArcoSummoner

Niels:
In the year 1999, when Arcomage had been included in 3DO's Might&MagicVII, the mini-game was a much loved attachment to an outstanding product. It found its way into the sequel and was eventually released as stand-alone product.

In 2009, my girlfriend and I dug out an old copy of Might&MagicVIII. Gripped by nostalgia, she asked me if we couldn't make our own version of the game, so we could play it outside of M&M. As these things go, the project slowly grew and we wanted to redesign all the cards and introduce more visuals. More than nine months later, working on and off on the 102 cards, scripting effects and animating silhoutted figures, the first version of ArcoSummoner is finally on the ether!

Wait, ArcoSummoner? Here's how the name fell: me and my girlfriend are pretty much addicted to Riot Games' League of Legends, so we decided not only to commemorate the ancient Arcomage, but also pay a tribute to the outstanding free-to-play game League of Legends! Since the player in LoL takes on the role of a Summoner, we tagged our game ArcoSummoner.

So much for the History behind the project...

Enjoy the game above or browse the complete collection of cards in higher resolution below!
Be sure to tell us what you think in the comments!

Also, be sure to check out League of Legends, and if you decide to give it a shot, please use my referal link to sign up!
Bear in mind that all characters, music and several sound effects used in ArcoSummoner are property of Riot Games. We really appreciate the company's care for its customers and the fact that they tolerate these fan-made, good-natured copyright infringements ;p
Thanks Riot!

Mav PW
28 czerwca 2012, 16:35
Arcomage Tribute

Projekt odtworzenia Arcomage.

Jeddite PW
4 kwietnia 2013, 20:15
Co do Arcomage Tribute, to na stronie którą podałeś jest zdjęcie.
Czy ktoś wie gdzie można znaleźć ten edytor? Albo jak go stworzyć z kodu źródłowego?
temat: klon Arcomage?