Kwasowa Grota Heroes VIIMight & Magic XHeroes III - Board GameHorn of the AbyssHistoria Światów MMSkarbiecCzat
Cmentarz jest opustoszały
Witaj Nieznajomy!
zaloguj się    załóż konto
Podziemna Tawernatemat: Marka „Matrix”
komnata: Podziemna Tawerna
Jakie jest Twoje ulubione dzieło marki „Matrix”?
Film „Matrix” (15)

65%
Film „Matrix Reaktywacja” („The Matrix Reloaded”) (3)

13%
Film „Matrix Rewolucje” (0)

0%
Filmy „Animatrix” (5)

22%
Gra „Enter the Matrix” (0)

0%
Gra „Matrix: Path of Neo” (0)

0%
Gra „The Matrix Online” (0)

0%
Zaloguj się i zagłosuj!
strona: 1 - 2 - 3

Darkstorn PW
16 stycznia 2023, 16:11
Na bank Fake, ale co tam...

:
The Wachowski brothers came to Warner and said they wanted to make a trilogy which would have ended with the phone call as seen at the end of Matrix 1, and they could do it for about $200 million (or something like that.) Warner came back and said forget it, we'll give you $40 million for one movie. So, the brothers sat down and chopped up the three scripts, taking the best parts, and then condensing it into the film as we know it today.

After the first Matrix film became a big hit, Warner came back and said here's $300 million, make two more. So then, the Wachowski's sat down in a pizza joint and hashed out a bunch of ideas, salvaging what they could from the crap that wasn't good enough to make it into the first film (thus explaining the whole business with the Merovingian,) then piecing it together like a jigsaw puzzle into a semi-coherent story. When they realized they still didn't have enough story to make 2 films, even the brainstorms that were written on the placemat in pizza sauce were shoved into the script (thus explaining the dumb scenes like the rain dance and the completely out of place fight with the Cherub.) And then, when they realized they still didn't have enough, they decided to make some of the crappy parts even longer (which explains the incomprehensible subway sequence at the beginning of part 3 and the overly long Million Smiths fight.)

In a nutshell: the first Matrix was so good because the best ideas from three scripts were put into one film. Matrix 2 and 3 were so bad because the brothers never expected the story to continue after the phone call and Neo's ascendancy.

Kammer PW
16 stycznia 2023, 16:46
Zagłosowałem i widzę, że jestem w znaczącej mniejszości, bo najbardziej lubię drugą część.

Nicolai PW
22 stycznia 2023, 15:18
Swoją drogą ktoś oglądał czwartą część? Bo może i miała pełno wad (chociażby słabe wizualia) to nie była aż taka zła jak się spodziewałem i kilka pomysłów było naprawdę ciekawych. Na przykład następca Architekta i to wokół czego zbudowano nowy Matriks.

Tarnoob PW
25 stycznia 2023, 01:21
Powtórzę się: nie jest źle, ale szału nie ma. Nie zgodzę się, że wizualia są słabe, bo ładnie unowocześniono stary klimat. Traktuję to trochę jak Star Wars E1, E2 i E7 – same w sobie takie sobie, ale kto wie, może będą wstępem do czegoś świetnego.
strona: 1 - 2 - 3
temat: Marka „Matrix”