Kwasowa Grota Heroes VIIMight & Magic XHeroes III - Board GameHorn of the AbyssHistoria Światów MMSkarbiecCzat
Cmentarz jest opustoszały
Witaj Nieznajomy!
zaloguj się    załóż konto
Biblioteka Legendtemat: Lore w Might & Magic Elemental Guardians
komnata: Biblioteka Legend

Kurek PW
1 czerwca 2018, 00:18
Wiem, że większość z was nie lubi za bardzo Elemental Guardians, ze względu na dziecinny wygląd gry lub złą drogę do rozwoju marki, jeśli chodzi o typ gry. Wiem też, że ciężko jest tą grę traktować jako porcja fabuły zgodna z lorem i historią Ashanu. Są w tej grze jednak elementy i informacje, które jednak poszerzają lore o nowe stwory, które o dziwo wydają się być bardzo ciekawymi.

Prezentuję więc część lore'u, którą zebrałem z bestiariusza (menażerii).
Są w tej grze istoty nowe fabularnie, albo częściowo nowe, które nie wystąpiły jeszcze w Ashanie. Te, które wystąpiły wcześniej w Ashanie (nawet tylko w DoC-) pominąłem, chyba że ich ulepszenia lub podstawy wprowadzają coś wartego wspomnienia. Fakt, że każda istota ma 4 warianty kolorystyczne jest w większości istot niewpływające na ich lore i nie powinno być traktowane kanonicznie, choć w przypadku smoków każda z wariacji żywiołowych zmienia go w inny gatunek smoka z innym lorem. Za nieprzetłumaczenie na polski przepraszam, byłoby to zbyt dużo roboty.

Oto te jednostki:

Crossbowman Gnoll
Half-Man, half-hyena, Gnoll archers were designed by their Wizard masters as scouts and trackers, capable of relentlessly pursuing the enemy’s scent.

Gnoll Warrior
Gnoll Warrior were created to become the skirmishers of the Wizards’ army. Weak fighters on their own, the rely on their numbers to harass the enemy.

Gnoll Mage
Among the Gnolls, a few "chosen ones" were taught rudimentary Magic by the Wizards. However, their powers are more an annoyance than of world-shattering magnitude.

Lizardman Warrior
Lizardmen warriors are mean, cold-blooded brutes. They love to smash their opponents with huge simple weapons like clubs.

Lizardman Shaman
Lizardman are not proficient in wielding Magic. The few who do are considered more Witch Doctors than Wizards.

Goblin Bully
Only when Goblins greatly outnumber their opponents they find enough guts to stand their ground and join the melee. Or maybe they are just too stupid to realize it is not a good idea.

Goblin trickster
Some Goblins like to collect broken Wizard Staves, decorate them with cheap trinkets, and pretend they are powerful Shamans... Their main "magical" power is generally getting their enemies rolling on the floor laughing.

Goblin Shaman/Goblin hexxer
Not all of the Wizard's efforts to create the perfect army of warriors were succesful. Goblins in particular were considered a failure. However some rose from their inborn mediocrity to demonstrate a surprising affinity with the Spirit World. Some, like Hexxers, even delight in exploring the wickedest uses of Magic.

Skeleton Mage
Being a Death Wizard doesn't mean you can't have a wicked sense of humour. Equipping a Skeleton with a crude staff enchanted with a couple of basic spells makes for a hilarious, if not particularly efficient, addition to your army.

Snakeflies/Serpentflies/Dragonflies
Snakeflies are a family of magical beasts, half-reptile and half-insect. They are cunning predators, hiding in the trees and using their wings to spring out at unsuspecting prey. The largest specimens are called Dragonflies.

Rune Sentinel/Rune Guardian/Warden
Forged by the Dwarven Grimsteel Clan and animated by the Wizards, the Runic constructs are used to guard the underground gates to the Demon prison-world. With shields for arms, they can deflect attacks and bash their enemies to a bloody pulp! The Demon faces on their shields is not supposed to scare, but rather taunt enemies.

Sphinx kitten/Sphinx/Magic Sphinx
The Wizards of the Seven Cities built the Sphinxes as teacher constructs to train Academy students in mathematics and logic. They are also tasked with protecting the students from any harm. The first known Sphinxes were originally created by the Shantiri as respositories of knowledge.

Shieldguard
The Shield guards were created after collaboration between the wizards and stonefist dwarf clan. Armed with huge shields reminiscent of fortress walls, these golem-like creatures are able to withstand the attacks of their enemies with rock-like durability. Some are reinforced by protective Rune Magic to be even more resilient.

Stone Guard/Iron Knight (Albo Silver Knight)
When the Wizards allied themselves with the Holy Empire during the Orc Crusaders, they were asked to provide reinforcements for the Crusaders. House Materia created "knight constructs" to fit better with the rest of the imperial armies. Nowadays, the remaining "stone knights" are used to guard the Academies.

Bunraku Samurai/Adamant Samurai
While created in Seven Cities, Bunraku constructs show the distinct influence of Naga culture. This is not surprising, as the Wizards, who built them hailed from the Lotus Empire.

Masaru Monk
The Masaru are a tribe of ape Beastmen who found shelter in the eastern land of Ashan. Their origins are shrouded in mystery, as nobody knows whether they were created by the magic of a Dragon Nexus or are the result of experiments by rogue Chimera Wizard.

Kabuki Ninja
Masquerading as a wandering troupe of performers, the Kabuki Ninjas are actually spies and assassins who see themselves as a tool of destiny. It's believed they are connected with the various cults of Asha, the Dragon Goddess of Order, who presides over life and death.

Storm Dragon/Alabaster Dragon
Wind Dragons are emanations of Ylath, the Dragon-God of Air. Impetuous and curious, they fly everywhere to collect all the sights and sounds. Although they are generally playfyul, they have little patience for fools, and can summon their "stormy" aspect to unleash the destructive power of thunder and lightning.

Lava Dragon/Ruby Dragon
Lava Dragons are the avatars of Arkath, the Dragon-God of Fire. These majestic, fire-breathing creatures are rarely seen on the surface, but rather deep down in the bowels of volcanoes. Of their kind, Ruby Dragons express the purest, most spiritual aspect of their Element: the fiery heart that beats with unbriddled inspiration.

Ice Dragon/Sapphire Dragon
Ice Dragons are the manifestations of the "frozen" aspect of Shalassa, Dragon-Goddess of Water. Wingless and serpent-like, they are most often found within the northern glaciers. The Sapphire variety is the rarest, only seen in times of blizzards or avalanches.

Mountain Dragon/Emetald Dragon
Mountain Dragons are incarnations of Sylanna, the Dragon-Goddess of Earth, under her "rocky" aspect. Of all the Dragons, they are considered the most patient and sage. As a Mountain Dragon grows older, its scales slowly turn into emeralds. Many treasure hunters have left in search of these precious shells... Few have returned.

Angel Mystic/Angel Hierophant (Żeński Anioł o wyglądzie z HVI i kapłańskim pastorałem w ręku)
Angel Mystics embody the merciful side of Elrath, the Dragon-God of Light. Masters of Light Magic, they can perform the miracles or protect the faithful from harm.The most peaceful and wise become Hierophants to fill the roles of diplomats and leaders.

Angel Zealot/Angel Justicar (Męski Anioł o wyglądzie z HVII i jednym mieczem dwuręcznym)
Angel Zealot are the warriors of their people. They rely on righteous might and holy steel to win battles. Among them, Justicars have dedicated their lives to track down, judge, and smite the heretics.

Deva/Asura
Every Dragon-God has a destructive side: Light can heal or blind, Fire can warm or burn. Devas and Asras are elemental spirits embodying this aggresive aspect. They are neither good nor evil- their behavior depends on who summons them and why.

Inne ciekawostki:

- Bazyliszki po ulepszeniu mają sześć nóg, co wytłumaczono tym, że jest to po prostu silniejsza, bardziej zmutowana odmiana.

- Warto wspomnieć, że najsilniejsze rusałki mają rangę królowej i są zrodzone z największych kwiatów.

- Znane z DoC-a Białe Lisy mają kilka poziomów ulepszeń i nazywa się je Kitsune. Są to duchy pierwotne przynoszące szczęście.

- Małe Mantykory/Skorpikory nazywa się Felikorami (Felicore).

- Siostry z H6 wyglądają jak będące bohgaterkami Kapłanki/Inkwizytorki z H6.

- Rakszasy zmienia się zależnie od żywiołu. Są rakszasy tygrysie (ogień), niebieskie jak w H5 (woda), białe tygrysy (powietrze), pantery/gepardy (ziemia).

- Bezimienni mają nowy wygląd z kolcami na głowie w ulepszeniu. Nieulepszeni nie mają skrzydeł i latają wokół nich lewitujące oczy.

- Ognisty Jednorożec wygląda jak Zmora.

- Jest też andoid o wyglądzie zielonego loga firmy android, jest to tylko easter egg i żart, nie traktowałbym fabularnie.

- Glorie/Ajglaje/Chwały są teraz nazywane Nimfami (Nymph), a ulepszenia Muzami (kolejna nowa nazwa xD)

- Asasynki z czakramami (wygląd to coś pomiędzy H6 i H7) są używane też w szeregach mafii klanu Czarnego Kła, w tym przypadku są to ludzie, a nie mroczne elfy.

- Drugie ulepszenia Jelenia nazwane zostało Patriarchą Jeleni, co jest dość nietypowe.

- Wariacje kolorystyczne rycerzy i kapłanek przypominają o wariacjach bohaterów przystani z HVI lub o alternatywach z piątki.

- Zarówno zwierzęta (wilki, jelenie, tajemne ptaki, jednorożce, itp.) jak i konstrukty i żywiołaki (lesser elementals), mają swoje wersje niedojrzało-dziecięce i wraz ze zwiększeniem poziomu wyglądają doroślej i groźniej. Tak, mamy też baby wersję Bezdusznych Obieżyświatów z HVII. O ile w przypadku zwierząt i żywiołaków da się to jakoś wytłymaczyć, to w przypadku konstruktów jest to z pewnością zdecydowanie niekanoniczne.

- Naszym kolegą ze szkoły czarodziejów jest Sandro, który wygląda jak Snape z Harrego Pottera. Wtedy nazywał się jeszcze Alejandro dela Segadora i pochodził z rodu Byka. Nie chciał zostać kapłanem, więc uciekł jako nastolatek do szkoły czarodziei, po czym dołączył do domu Eterny i Belketha. Dlaczego nazywa się Sandro zamiast Alejandro? Być może jest to ksywka, którą lubił i używał już od lat młodzieńczych.

- Mamy też dwie koleżanki, profesor Yrilin o kretyńskiej ksywie Bubbles i studentkę o imieniu Maggie.

Alamar PW
1 czerwca 2018, 10:04
Cytat:
Dlaczego nazywa się Sandro zamiast Alejandro?
Ponieważ imię Sandro jest znane fanom. Ktoś w ogóle kojarzy jakiegoś Leksa dela Sekatora? Nie? No właśnie.

A jak było naprawdę?
HoMM6:
Vein: Alejandro? Great Asha! What's happened? Your face! I can't even begin to imagine how you managed to survive this.

Lich: I- I summoned the Void. I thought I could erase Alma's death...

Vein: But your sister has passed on! Why did you do this to yourself? Her fate will be rewritten by Asha. She will be made anew...

Lich: Shut up! I can not accept that. I will NEVER accept that! Dying and being reborn at the Dragons' whims. Our souls are unique! Alma was... unique...

Vein: You're in shock and not making any sense... I will take you to Master Belketh, I'm sure he can help you. Come, Alejandro-

Lich: Alejandro dela Segadora has died tonight, all that remains is a shadow of death... All that remains is... Sandro.

Kurek:
- Znane z DoC-a Białe Lisy mają kilka poziomów ulepszeń i nazywa się je Kitsune. Są to duchy pierwotne przynoszące szczęście.

- Glorie/Ajglaje/Chwały są teraz nazywane Nimfami (Nymph), a ulepszenia Muzami (kolejna nowa nazwa xD).
Gdzie ja już to widziałem? A tak:

PS
Nie wiem, czy to nazwa własna, czy błąd w tłumaczeniu, ale zabawnie to wygląda:

Kammer PW
1 czerwca 2018, 12:28
Widzę, że nie tylko ja zwróciłem na mhrocznego Sandro.

Swoją drogą - niezły z niego śmieszek:

Dark Dragon PW
1 czerwca 2018, 12:43
Gra jest niestety pełna tekstów całkowicie wytrącających z immersji. Niby można powiedzieć, że toto się sili na parodię, ale ogółem wygląda to na słabo napisaną historię, ot żeby była.

Kurek PW
1 czerwca 2018, 13:50
Fajnie wygląda ten faraon mumiowaty.

Alistair PW
23 lutego 2019, 12:57
Zainstalowałem, pograłem trochę i stwierdziłem, że to dzieło jest jakieś takie nijakie. Chociaż są tam jednostki i postacie z herosowej sagi, to gra jest typową grą na smartfona, jakich trochę jednak jest. Nawiązania mają tam jakieś znaczenie chyba głównie dla fanów "might & magic" jeśli chodzi o lore, bo poza tym sama mechanika nie ma nic wspólnego ani z M&M, ani z Homm. Co do wyglądu gry, to nie mam wielkich zastrzeżeń, jest za mocno cukierkowa, ale jednostki nie wyglądają jakoś karykaturalnie. Mnie w sumie ta gra znudziła.
A co do Sandro, to mi się on bardziej ze Snape'em z Harry'ego Pottera kojarzy.
temat: Lore w Might & Magic Elemental Guardians